RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Goolsby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 14:04:06 -0600
> P.S. I forgot to respond to this:
>  >Please don't denigrate women by saying this.
> I am not the one who degrades women Ray Kent is by deceiving them.
> Furthermore, he insults their intelligence by first putting them on a
> pedestal (his often voiced belief is that women are superior to men) &
> then basking in their adoration.

Just for clarification, Peter. I believe it was the statement What he
does have is a lot of charisma,

that led to the charge of denigrating women. It's been my experience
that men are just as likely as women to be affected by charisma.

BTW, any man who often voices his belief that women are superior to men
sounds like a pretty wise fellow to me. ;)

I do enjoy your posts, although, I must admit I prefer you challenging
belief systems (as they pertain to veg-raw & overall health) to attacks
of a more personal nature.

In pursuit of....
Sharon