RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Wynman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 1997 02:24:47 -0400 (EDT)
Peter:
<<  dried salmon and guess what it did not taste bad at all and I ate
 the whole fish! It was a small victory for me as it is the first time I
 have been able to eat any amount of RAF to speak of, so maybe I will be
 needing my dehydrator more than my food processor in the future. The
 salmon was bought frozen as Lance is still worried about parasites. He
 visited Montrame 11 years ago and quotes Burger for having said then
 that freezing is OK and causes no damage to speak of to the RAF.
 I also tried some fresh salmon which did absolutely nothing for me.

--Congrats!!  Welcome aboard!!  Glad you did not resort to processed stuff
for your RAF intro!!  Also did not know Burger sez freezing OK.  Thank you.
 Comby said that when the water crystals form, their sharp edges break cell
walls & create the same effect a food processor does (so low water content
stuff like nuts OK with freezing).  good to know salmon OK frozen.  If true,
would sure simplify RAF buying!!  Stefan,. JL, etc.  True??

Ok, Peter, now that you've made the plunge, lemme know what you think of
foulfat, still my favoite, 2-3 days hanging in my li'l low-temp hi-altitude
drier & free-range chicken, poussin, game hen, duck, etc. comes close to
providing ecstacy for this pervert!  Any of y'all experienced similar? with
foul?  Digusting, huh, NFL-folk?

'ealth & 'appiness

Bo7b