RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 01 May 1997 18:19:53 +0200
Pat
You ask about my definition of fruitarianism
Quite difficult because I don't care about definition and feel too rebel
to stay in it - let says that at noon I eat tomatoes, avocado, cucumber,
what I call vegetable-fruits and at seven I eat fruits (Durians have my
preference since many months). Also it is never really noon or seven
when I eat because I listen to my feelings. During weeks, I can eat
cassia in the morning but never eat cassia a full year - boring or not
enough "light" for attracting me. From time to time, I can choose also
green salad and vegetable like celery at noon (they are not fruits) but
always with fruit-vegetable. I stopped to eat grains, seeds and sprouts
during the last 8 years, starting the process with grains or cereals. It
can happens that I eat sprouts once or twice a year.

I take care of my energy body, using several process to clean it. I
enjoy meditation and laughters. That is my way to feel good, alert and
aware.
I know that it is a "blessing" to be near montrame because I can have
the best "exotic" fruits available in France. I have a garden and an
orchard and like taking care of them.

Also I don't expect others to understand or follow my way, but if I can
help them to follow their own way, learning from inside and dropping
everything others can say about foods - and the rest, I am ok to share.
Silence is the best way for the real understanding; in silence, you can
understand or not; with words, there is always a place for
misunderstanding and you may "think" that you have understood.
But I agree that silence is not for internet and such list. I love
"paradox" in my life.
Harmony,  urwana