RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susie Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 1996 10:42:02 GMT
Can anyone tell me the address and fax of the company T.J.Clark & Co.?
They distribute collodial minerals, a possible supplement to aid during
detoxification for rejuvenation, but I do not even know what US state they
are in.
I know that ALFI (American Living Foods Institute) are already in
negotiation about rights for distribution, and I do not want to step on
their toes, but I would still like to be able to get more information about
the product directly from the company and not through an intermediary.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Susie