RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Barbara Sheppard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 09:42:19 +1000
Liza:

>Hi Barbara,
<< I have a book entitled "Eco-eating: A Guide to Balanced Eating for
>>Health & Vitality", by Sapoty Brook (Lothian Books, 1996). >>

>Funny you should mention this book now - there has been about a month of very
>detailed discussion of this book on another list that I am on!  People think
>very highly of this book, and this way of thinking about food balances,
>evidently.

Yes, it certainly gives another valuable angle on the diet debate. But I
think it may be a bit simplistic just to focus on four minerals. Still,
according to Brook, these are the most important ones, and maybe they are
the easiest to get out of balance.

Regards,
Barbara