RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Axel Makaroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 14:24:31 -0300
>How will you eat now?  I hope you don't dive headfirst into a diet
>that's high in the very things you used to avoid.  Are you still
>going to be a vegetarian?
>
>:)
>Carol

you know, the answer is i do not have a clear idea. criteria one will
be not to control it with my mind. criteria two will be well-being.
criteria three will be not having this weird blind rationalized
symptoms! like peeing a lot and being more thirsty with "health food"
than with crap!! somebody said, recently that the reason we start this
diet is sometimes a desire to feel better, right? i am not feeling
better. i forgot to mention something i was almost totally blind to:
being weak and dizzy and just plain down really interferes with my
social/sexual/sensual life. gosh, it even affects my self-steem! i
know i am ambitious, but i do not want to control diet and health with
my head. it is not possible to me, there are too many variables in my
life. i am in the process of becoming aware and later "cleansing" my
emotional pain from childhood, i am doing this with a psychologist i
trust deeply and with whom i have a good rapport (do you use this
word in english? -;)

i am looking for some fish and dairy from reputable sources ( i want
eat raw ricotta, but have not found it yet). i guess i have to take it
easy (not too easy, though -;) and experiment and see what happens.

regards,

axel