RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Orlando <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 06:23:30 -0500
>Things are just too ordered and intelligently "put together" to =
>have happened "by chance". Laws govern everything, right down to the =
>very atoms and beyond.

francois,

just admit that you fear death, and attribute more importance to your
existence than is warranted,
and let's be done with it, eh?  ;-)

I am not sure what you believe (in an "intelligent", supernatural creator
of the universe?).........

you can of course believe what you wish, but you use words and phrases that
are suited to your core beliefs.

- "chance" implies a certain improbability - this doesn't really mean much,
to call it "chance"
     - the fact is that "intelligent designer" is an additional,
unnecessary, unfalsifiable, contradictory layer.

- "ordered" - I would like to know what this means, and how it implies
intelligent design.
     - you superimpose some sort of "order", which is simply reality
     - in other words - there must be some "order", right?  should it all
be "random"?  what would that look like?

- "intelligently put together" - yes, it's called gravity (for example).
     just because we don't understand it doesn't mean it requires some
"intelligence"
     - that's just anthropomorphism, isn't it?

- "laws" - they do not govern anything - they are simply human concepts
that attempt to explain reality