RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 08:49:05 +0200

>> Lynton:
>> The chlorophyll molecule is almost identical to the Heme- part of blood,
>> except for one atom which is Magnesium in C~ and Iron in blood, so it is
>> considered by some that ingestion of Chlorophyll makes it easy for

>> the body to make new Heme-molecules, thus enhancing the Oxygen-carrying
>> capabilities of the blood.

So I understand that the above claim is unproven (there is no
guarantee that chlorophyll can indeed be used to make heme
molecules). On the other hand, I wonder heme molecules from meat are
usable.

>> It is a potent cleanser, both inside and outside the body. It was
>> once used for sterilising hospitals for example. It can be injected into the
>> bloodstream, and it is absorbed readily through the skin.

How does one know that it is a cleanser inside the body? What do
people experience when injected with chlorophyll that makes them think
it has a cleansing effect?

--Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>