RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandy Labedz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 1996 00:57:34 -0500
Hi Stephen, David, & R.C.!

Welcome to our group!  I just bought your book yesterday at Mother's Market
in Huntington Beach and will begin reading it this week.  I loved the cover!
 Very eye-catching.  I've read lots of books on raw foods and have learned
something new from each one so I look forward to learning from you three.  I
bet you'll answer this in your book but others may also be interested - what
do you think about nuts/seeds?

I just read a review of your book in S.F. Life which said your book was very
hostile.  The quotes the author included did have a hostile tone but skimming
your book and reading the first few pages did not leave me with that
impression so I bought it.
Would you care to answer the reviewer's charge?  If you haven't seen the
review, I'll be glad to mail it to you if you'll let me now to what address.

Smiles,

Sandy