RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ombodhi thoren st john <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 1997 18:09:14 -0800
http://www.diamondmind.com/KIN/Biogeniclivingaddress.htm

The Biogenic Living Society was founded in 1928 by Romain Rolland and
Edmond Bordeaux Szekely. The society was founded after Mr. Szekely found
texts of the Master's words in the Secret Archives of the Vatican. The
texts were written in Aramaic in the 3rd century after Christ, and are
printed in four thin, simple, yet linquistically exquisite volumes called
the Essense Gospel of Peace.

Although I am not a formal representative of the Biogenic Living Society,
I am a member. I feel these books can offer the guidance we are truly
seeking today, and are the true guide left by the Master Jesus. Sections
of this text can be found on this website, including the widely unknown
Earthly Mother's Prayer, the counterpart to the Lord's Prayer.

Some titles include:

DISCOVERY OF THE ESSENE GOSPEL OF PEACE: The Essenes & the Vatican
This is only a partial list of texts available. This organization is
completely sincere in making this information available to the public,
and this is reflected in their incredibly lower prices.

>SNIP>

I.B.S. INTERNACIONAL

P.O. BOX 849,

NELSON, BC V1L 6A5

CANADA

This address may be used to request a catalogue; membership to the
society costs $20 US, which includes THE ESSENE WAY - BIOGENIC LIVING:
The Essene Biogenic Encyclopedia, and a 20% discount in book price.

Blessings and Peace (and PLEASE pray for World Peace)

Joanna