RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 1997 11:02:41 +0000
Jean-Louis,

your description of an average instincto is the sum of all negative things
that can happen. So I consider it mostly to be negative and destructive.

If you have a better theory and practice than instincto I would be glad to
hear it from you. If it sounds reasonable I immediately will try it and if
better I will switch over to it.

Instead of summing up your negativism it would be useful if you could give
a positive and constructive contribution to this list. And don't conclude
from your own problems with instinctive nutrition to all others. Your
problems are typical for beginners with instincto. I have had them all and
lots of others had.

Hang on,

Stefan