RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"karen kellock Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 10:50:55 -0700
LISA--when I say "herd" I'm referring to social hypnotism--the
accepted way
of doing and eating things pertaining to time and place.  ever heard
of
extraordinary popular delusions and the madness of crowds?  Ever heard
of
Nazi Germany--that's the herd, at any given time--the masses marching
to a
drumbeat, and changing together in another era.  then there are people
who
think independently.   going along with the herd mentality--that's how
Il='ll
refer to it, can ruin your life.  That's the SAD diet, whether you are
rich,
or poor.  mindless eating will kill you.  "boring mundane world"
refers to
the way things look when in a poor state of health--fruit took me out
of
that so I could enter cornucopic reality.  are you a saint,
or just too young to realize this