RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 19:35:07 -0600
[Peter]
>NFL has in a private email informed me that I can be held liable for
>infringement of copyright law for posting paragraphs of their book to the
>raw-food list without their permission.

[Ben]
While this continues to affirm their unscrupulous, underhanded methods of
operating, this does not suprise me, given their track record.

[Peter]
>In their email to me NFL also stated that they had spoken to their attorney
>and indicated that they would take legal action against me if I continued
>my libel and slander of them.

[Ben]
While your case against NFL is sound and true, I also certainly hope you are
not brought into court by they and their pestilent attorneys.

[Peter]
>Comment: There can only be slander or libel if any of my statements about
>NFL are untrue. I am protected under the law to freely express my opinion
>of anybody I wish, and I suggest rather than trying to silence me with
>threats of a lawsuit that they admit that "Nature's First
>Law" is indeed a plagiarized version of Arshavir Ter Hovannessian's book
>"Raw Eating" and give a public apology for this unfortunate & quite
>embarrassing affair.

[Ben]
Agreed, agreed, and agreed.  I hope that you truly will be free from any
annoying lawsuits, and I hope that the public, whether they be raw fanatic
or not, will see them for the charlatans that they are.

done with venting for now,

Ben