RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Stankiewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 13:32:41 -0400
Aaron, you should cruise the site a bit more, and you'll come across a
collection of His pictures.  In fact, you may not even recognize Him from
one to the other.  He has gone of 40 day fasts and more.  His body,
according to the devotees that give Him massages and so on, feels like a
baby's.  He is totaly vulnerable, the skin is so soft.  Basically (and this
may sound paradoxical) He does not care about His body, it is the
responsibility of the devotees, if we want Him to continue to be a
Transmitter of our True Nature (the Source) here.  Many of our karmas (and
of the world) are burned away in His body, so it may suffer severely from
time to time, or even frequently (this is true also of other Gurus in the
Great Traditions).  He is mostly on a raw fruitarian diet.

During celebrations He will of course eat meat and vegetables and so on.
This is for our sakes, which at first may be hard to comprehend.  He is not
a puritan.  He demonstrates all the prinicples in His body, and has over the
last 26+ years.  Everything about His Teaching has been proven in His own
body (including diet).  There is more...but you have to be open to hearing.
??  Many today, being mostly westernized, do not undestand the function of a
Guru or Avatar.  So there are many questions.  Just keep that mind open.
Works best when it's open, right?

love, js

>John,
>Very interesting site.  What does this man eat?  His picture makes him look
>fat and unhealthy.  I am not saying he isn't 'evolved', but how does he look
>now?  And what does his diet consist of, including occasional 'other than
>fruits'?
>Thanks! Aaron

John Stankiewicz, Nutritionist, Clinic Rep.
http://www.radiant-living.com/trnsndcr.htm