RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 01:56:18 -0600
Peter:
Whole Foods Markets in Southern California are now selling some great
tasting and reasonably priced pastured beef, veal and lamb from New Zealand.

Kirt:
What wonderful news! Could you share the prices and the cuts available?

Peter:
Beef Round Sirloin Tip $3.99/lb
Boneless Stew          $4.59/lb
Tenderloin Roast       $14.99/lb
NY Steak               $10.99/lb
Rib Eye Steak          $9.99/lb
Top Sirloin            $5.99/lb
Veal Loin              $11.99/lb
Lamb Leg               $3.99/lb
 - Loin Chops          $9.99/lb
 - Rib Chops           $11.99/lb
 - Stew Meat           $6.99/lb
 - Shoulder Blade Chops$4.99/lb

With this kind of variety and quality available, I am glad that it is no
longer necessary having to settle for Coleman's.

Best, Peter

PS.  Trader Joe's has some great deals on frozen, wild salmon steaks from
Alaska at $4.29/LB and frozen, Canadian wild salmon filets at $5.29/lb.

PPS.  The next Los Angeles RAF potluck will be on Sunday at 1pm.  Anybody
interested in attending email me for directions.  There will be an
opportunity to taste some of the NZ meats and Aajonus is expected to show
up as well.