RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Paul Willems, D.C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 1996 20:00:47 -0400
Freedom:
> Loving Foods Raw Experience is located at 42 Baldwin ave in Paia
> our hours are 9 to 9 seven day a week and our phone number is
> 579-9729 (9RAW)
>         Peace

Dear Freedom,

Last January I spent a month on your island at Gentle World a vegan
stronghold on Kokomo Rd. As you likely know they started but no longer
operate The Vegan also in Paia. Interestingly enough they gave me the
name of Freedom so I couldn't resist dropping you a note.

I'm a chiropractor and supporter of the living foods diet especially
when its organic and available. I've been growing my own food for over
20 years always organicly. Wish I would have met you last January but
perhaps this winter I'll again find myself in Maui.

My friend Grass supplies the island with  wheetgrass for juicing.Its
such a small place I would guess you know him and the the other colorful
people at Gentle World. Let me know. I don't think they are online.
Give them my best if you see any of them!

Paul Willems, D.C.

Freedom too