RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anwar J Goins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 08:04:25 -0500
Arjen there seem to be some points wrong with your logic. Stefan has a
great point and secondly, when it comes to extended canines. If chimps
have them and they don't eat much meat, yet we don't and we do eat much
meat, doesn't that say that we should have developed them by now.
Evolution is supposed to go along with changes. So in the case of junk
food 100 years may not be enought time, but we've been eating meat for a
very long time if it can be traced to the time when our brains were
supposed to have gotten bigger. If we lost our canines and ended up with
teeth like the one's now along time ago shouldn't we have by now achieved
atleast partially extended canines? I tell you this evolution stuff is crap.

Godbless,
Anwar