RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
AARONLIFE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 May 1998 07:59:43 EDT
Gregg,

GREAT POST!!!!

I especially liked your last reference and all the stuff about NOT BELIEVING
what you read and then repeating as if it's truth!!  HOW MANY TIMES do I
have
to say that!!!!!  People don't get it!!!!!

Anyway,

I'm still working on my web site.  It's coming along nicely, if you ever
feel like writing an article full of information like that and putting it on my
site, go for it!!!

What do you do?  You talked about taxes, teaching, etc.  What things do you
do in life?  I've been to Mann's site too, I liked it a lot!

Aaron