RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Aaron Sugarman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 08:16:52 EDT
Ben,

When I was in college, in my dorm, everyone was friendly, and people were open
about the drugs they did, and the alcohol they drank so they could 'enjoy'
life more, or alter their 'perception'.  Perhaps explain to them the benefits
that you get from eating raw...

Like more energy, concentration, heightened sense perception, etc.

Explain to them that when a person is healthy they feel so good partly because
those experiences that they are seeking through drugs are experienced
naturally and with sobriety and without toxic side-effects.  One enjoys social
interaction because they are grounded and awake and loving, etc., as opposed
to 'needing' a buzz from alcohol to lower their defences.  I think it would be
great if college kids adopted raw lifestyles, or partly raw lifestyles, it
could change the future of this country to have a whole generation of health
conscious people.

Aaron