RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 18:09:53 -0900
Welcome to raw-food Sidney!

>I would be interested in any raw food ethusiasts in the Chicago land area.
>Where I live is equidistant between Chicago and Milwaukee, so would like to
>know if there are any in the Milwaukee area as well. If there are none then
>I would like to start a raw food support group in my area.  Thank you.

I can give you no details but there was a women with a natural hygiene
support group who lived in southwest Milwaukee and had meetings in her
home. You csan find out what's going on in the Milwaukee health food scene
through Outpost--a natural foods coop on the east side (Capitol Drive and
Richards?) which has a weekly newpaper they put out...if you do form a
group you might put a notice in their events section to reach the
Milwaukeeans.

Cheers,
Kirt