RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 14:31:32 +0000
Hi all,

Peter:
>I think that "bored" is a poor choice of words as it might be construed
>as an expression of arrogance and elitism.

Hard words from our moderate moderator. ;-)
If my focus is on different things and I concentrate my energy on them,
I might express boredom with those other things currently out of my
focus. Simply a shift of interests, not so much arrogance.

Accepted?

Another reason for boredom would be the coming up of the same topic
again and again with always the same contents. Repetition leads to
boredom - even nature recognized that when it built our senses. Try
to use your eyes without moving them and after some seconds you will
realize that you are not longer able to    s e e.
For me the view turns almost black if I try this exercise.

Instinctively interested wishes,

Stefan
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]