RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gerry Coffey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 12:38:45 EDT
David:
Thank you for sharing your own experience with "urine therapy".
It's important we not reject anything different for the mere sake it is alien
to our way of thinking.
I met an astute, well-traveled and educated Dutch woman at a fasting institute
and we became good friends.
She had been married to an Indian and lived in India for 25 years before
returning to her homeland. At one time her four children were very sick and
finding conventional therapy ineffective learned of the urine therapy and used
it successfully on her children.
Had I not respected this woman as much as I did I, too, might have dismissed
this as ridiculous.
I've since learned it is very common in India and some other cultures with a
history far more cultivated than ours.
We live and learn from each other.
gc