RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lucia Ruedenberg Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 23:13:04 -0400
On Mon, 6 Sep 1999, Sidney L. Davis, Jr. wrote:

> HI,
> Please help me to follow on here. You say that something was detected via
> live blood anaylsis?
> What was detected via live blood anaylsis?  What is live blood analysis
> and is there someone I can talk to about this?

Yes, it's called dark field analysis or live blood analysis. she
pricks my
finger and puts it under a microscope and it gets displayed on a large
tv
monitor. She analyses the shape, structure, and movement of the red
and
white blood cells, as well as other particles that may be floating
around.
She has a book that shows what normal cells look like compared to
those of
different disease states. She also looks at the sample once it has
dried.
she can note the presence of mercury, candida, parasites,
hypoglycemia,
diabetes, physical trauma or shock, your general state of health, etc.

I can't tell you much more than that since I am not a professional but
there must be information about it out there. It is not uncommon for
homeopaths to be trained in this form of diagnosis.

it is very interesting to see and have her explain what she sees.
After 3
months, she tests you again, because in that time you have produced
new
blood cells, and usually there is a noticeable difference if the
person
has been good about doing what they need to do to change. or if, god
forbid, something bad happens.

does that help?
is there anybody else here with more knowledge on this?
Lucia