RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandy Rzetelny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 08:55:15 EST
In a message dated 11/21/98 8:24:30 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< After a year and a half of eating raw meat,
 I can honestly say that it is the single most important factor in the healing
 and development of my body.  That's sure not to say that every man, woman and
 child should start wolfing down raw steaks, but I'm sure glad that I was able
 rediscover it.  It has made all of the difference for me.

 Friendly Regards,

 Ben >>

Hi Ben

Would you mind being more specific about how eating raw meat has healed you?
Were you on  totally raw vegan diet previous to this so you could see the
difference between raw and raw with meat?

I'm a raw vegan but am considering adding animal foods if they are really
beneficial.

Love
Sandy