RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
6 Oct 1996 12:41:04 PDT
Micele:
VE>Any dedicated raw fooders out there who, like me, are very sensitive to suga
VE> If so, I would much appreciate hearing the things you usually eat for morni
VE>mid-day and evening!

VE>This past week I got so low on energy, from eating too much fruit.  I love
VE>grapes and sweet pineapple, but they do me in so that I get VERY low on ener
VE>and it's terrible!  In fact, I think I am someone who needs to eat very, ver
VE>little fruit in my diet.

Hi Michelle and others with experience on this topic,
Have you actually tested your blood sugar level at the time of low
energy levels? I am very curious about this because my body seems to
feel sluggish and has a lower energy level if I don't eat fruit during
the morning. I do feel a bit of a rush from eating the fruit, but I have
tested my blood sugar level and it is normal. I'm really wondering if it
is really just a case of individuals reacting differently, or if there
is something else going on that is not being considered (cleansing,
repair of body?).

Hugo