RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 14:59:39 -0700
Sam Graci , the promoter of "green plus" a booming supplement here in
canada
west coast, claim that he put this supplement together after his
experience
of loosing hair and got a nice thick regrowth, when he started to
drink
green barley sprouts.juice . The supplement is based on green juices
(barley
mostly) and other in fashion goodies like grape seed extract, Ginko
etc...
Like i say to people ready to spend lot of money to get the benefit of
chlorophil: take a knife , 5 mn of your day and harvest the wild grass
growing around you ,chew it and spit out the fiber, or juice it if you
want
to go fancy. It will be way more beneficial than to ingest those
expensives
freeze dry green capsules. At least it is fresh and come from a wild
plant
(2 essential bonus)
jean-claude