RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Norman Skrzypinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 01:42:26 -0500
Lucia,

The book Neanderthin, by Ray Audette, describes what the author
considers to
be the paleolithic diet -- the diet eaten by our pre-agricultural
ancestors,
until 10,000 years ago (i.e.: the diet on which our species thrived
and the
one to which we have adapted).  Ray "allows" cooking, but all of the
foods
are those which could be eaten raw.  This book provides the rationale
for
deciding which foods should be on our plate.

This may help your husband.  The mailing list for this diet is

Norm S.