RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 1997 00:14:49 -0600 (CST)
Hi Everybody! I am off to a convention in Palm Springs on mind & brain
technologies. I will probably be gone for about a week so you all
behave while I am gone.:-) I do not have time to respond to any of your
posts - only to do some quick recap:

Bruno: I am delighted to see that you have joined raw-food, and I look
forward to picking your instincto brain. :-)

Michael : Those zink files were tops. I rushed down to by some "Daily
Zink" to carry me through until I am RAF RAF RAFFING.:-)

Roy: Bernd Friedlander, a Paleolithic chiropractor in San Mateo, says
not to worry about the egg white and that the problem (if any) is in
the thin film between the shell and the white. He says that if you
remove it, it will eliminate any problems with biotin absorption.

Patrichia: I loved your cat and tuna musings. :-)

To the person who was concerned about the cholesterol levels in RAF's :
I will respond to your question when I am back on the list next week.

Kirt: Very powerful stuff coming from you the past weeks but be careful
not to overwork yourself. Maybe you should come with me to Palm
Springs.:-)

Tom: Your "Enhancing the digestion of Sprouts" was great - you have
indeed become our raw foods consumer advocate.
I also found Morris Krok to be very friendly man when I met him in SF
last August. He looked a little frail though, and I think that a little
RAF would not hurt him.

Best, Peter