RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
[log in to unmask] (Nature's First Law)
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 1996 15:14:08 -0800
WOW!  What a conversation!

Kirt wrote:

>I understand completely, believe me.  Notice you said the _thought_. It's a
>learned revulsion not shared by little kids, but taught to them over time...

Kirt, where do you get this stuff?  Harvey Diamond said it best, "Give an
infant an apple and a bunny-rabbit.  I'll buy you a mansion if the infant
eats the bunny and plays with the apple."

>Egg yolks, in particular, seem to me an ideal baby food...

What???!!!

>And a baby's instinct will let the mother know if the yolks will be useful
>or >not, as it would with shellfish, lamb, bone marrow, etc.

Just how does a human baby go about getting a shellfish in Nature?

And we used to think that Wacko-biotics advocates were really out there!