RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ombodhi thoren st john <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 06 Feb 1997 08:10:07 -0800
monsieur lambart imparted:

>It was neat getting to meet Ohmbodie and his girl friend at the big raw
>food bash yesterday.

>Ric

aloha!
        ric,
                great to meet you, too!  you met my *primary* girlfriend,
not the only one.  like james ward, i "forge my sanity through polyamory"
and encourage everyone to read up on the available literature on the web.
one newsgroup to check out: alt.polyamory.  faithful nonmonogamy.
zephyr's amazing mind-blowing book,
_instinctive_eating:_the_lost_knowledge_of_optimum_nutrition_ has a
section on "alive lifestyles" that i love.  and yes, food issues occupy a
none-too-small area of our relationship.  she went raw-vegan for 19 days
straight recently, and sticks to her vegan ideals through bouts of cooked
food indulgences.  this morning she shrieked in horror to see chet day's
joke about raw llama.  she loves llamas (not to eat, though!).  my ant,
spider, & worm eating doesn't impress her, needless to say.  my cat
shares my passion for raw egg yolk, so i get *some* support...

loving more than one,
                     bodhi