RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 17:37:00 +0100
>I have been trying to buy the new English translation from ORKOS but they
>do not return my faxes or email...

>BTW, my understanding was that there were some significant differences
>between the new 1997 version and the older version translated at
>/HotSprings/Spa/5976/

>Are you saying that the web version is updated, or that there just isn't
>much difference?

Hi Kirt,

the version on HotSprings/Spa/5976/ is updated and has considerable
differences to the old German version published in the 80's but is quite
similar to the 1997 edition. I have to read both books simultaneously to
find out if there is any difference. But the internet version is really
kind of up to date.
By the way Burger developed an so called meal plan which allows optimal
food combination while using ones nutritional instinct. I translated it
from German into English. I don't know if there is any way to post it in
the list. The files (one for lunch and one for dinner) are in the format
"dinner.wpg". I don't remember anymore what software I used to produce them
but I was able to open them in Designer7.0 so I can convert them to other
formats that might be more common. If anybody knows how to post those
things and what format would be best let me know and the plans are
available for everybody.
 Buy

Mike