RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 21:48:15 -0800
I am new to this board, and glad to be here. I am looking for others who
also want to be responsible for their food sources, and are also wanting to
share this with others. I try to bypass the economic system by producing as
much food as I can, yet I realize now that this is wishful thinking to
believe I can achieve this on my own. I still want to do it, but I want to
do it with others.
I don't feel good about being dependent on what agrobusiness proposes to me
(organic or not)> I am looking to enrich my food sources and wonder if there
are others out there feeling the same. What I want is to exchange INSTINCTO
QUALITY food with others (either directly for food or for cash).

What I have:
dried salmon, dried shrimp, dried beef, dried lamb, dried fruit
(non-tropical), walnuts and hazelnuts in shell.
Everything is instincto quality, (organic or wild) and dried guaranteed at
low temperature (below 105'), and very tasty.
Right now, I am drying shrimp and beef (quasi-neolithic highland cattle),
soon lamb. I'd like an idea of the amount people might want, because I dry
only on demand.

What I'm looking for: (instincto quality, all nuts in shell)
ripe OLIVES (uncured); pistachios; peanuts; pecans; pine nuts; almonds;
cacao beans; macadamia nuts; wild meats; other interesting things....

Salivating in advance,

jean-claude