RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jeff ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 May 1998 10:31:13 PDT
First let me introduce myself a little bit.
My name is Jeff Ross, and I've been a raw-foodist for more than 28
years, alyhough I just started using the internet. I just came back from
a long trip in south east asia.
I thought that would be a great idea to join a raw-list, I guess I was
wrong. You guys are just a bunch of filthy, disgusting cooked food
addicts. Putting down the only book worth reading, NFL, and trying to
destroy the youth's attempt to restore this world to its magesty, all
the problems being caused by YOUR bread.

>This is not about compassion or science but an all out war against the
>evil, cooked forces that are destroying our planet.  And it is time for
>you to decide whose side you are on - the cooked scum or the valiant raw!!!
:-)

You bet you're a scum.

>>Here's an insight for you: The other day I was at a shopping
>>center. I was looking at the city, all the cars, the filthy garbage,
>>the sad people, all those human constructions, all that crap,
>>and I suddenly realized that all that, all the city and
>>everything, was the direct concequence of an unknowing
>>human putting a piece of dead animal over a fire millions of
>>years ago.

>I am not so sure of this.  I think the main reason for all the
>calamities of the world today is the introduction of drinking water into man's
>diet. Water diluted his blood stream causing his brain to be undernourished
>with moral decay and social mayhem to follow. ;-)

I think that kid perfectly understood the basic cause of problems
afflicting humanity, and you guys are just trying to put him down by
your stupid humor.

You better hide well Peter, cause I promise your as s's gonna be kicked
bad when I see you, scum.