RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Orlando <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 05:32:27 -0400
>On www.beyondveg.com you will find lots of support for the statement
>that humans need fat and animal organs to feed their big brain.
>And concerning the second question: if you are doing resistance trai-
>ning (like me) and want to gain mass it would be a good idea to eat
>muscles, indeed. Perhaps not daily but here and there, when you feel
>you need the stuff.

I have read that and it was not entirely convincing, although it
certainly
sounded nice.  I have not analyzed it thoroughly enough to know
whether the
concepts are valid or not, although the logic may be trying to support
preconceived notion about protein.  This is likely too simplistic, but
what
about carnivores?  Don't they have quite a bit of "high quality" food?
Why
are their brains not bursting at the seams?

>Well, you don't know how clear you would think after a good chunk
>of raw fatty mackerel or raw tuna, don't you?  :-)

Duh, what?  Wie gehts, ich bin ein schweinhund, ... I don't unnerstand
you -
can you speak a little more clearly?
My brain seems to be a little slow today.

Ah, here's my waiter now.  Mr bear, is this fish fresh?  Caught it
yourself,
you say?  alright then.  These scales certainly pose a bit of a
problem, but
I'll give it a shot here. Hmmm, not bad....  Seriously, I think that
raw
veg in most natural environments would be neither practical, nor
adaptive,
due to insufficient fruits, etc, but believe that it can be done with
no ill
effects (provided that b12 is monitored) with our distribution system
providing year round fruits, veggies, nuts, although quality and
freshness
can be a problem.  I don't think we need high amounts of fats or
protein.

Don't you think it's difficult to eat raw fish as a human?
How do you get it?

Where do you live?

Is your health excellent on RAF instinctive or whatever you call it?
No allergies, colds, low energy...?

Ga-umlaut-ry