RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Roy P D'Souza" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 97 17:44:00 PST
Hi Kirt,

>As I mentioned to you privately there is no law that you must eat cassia to
>the stop, and if you find it best to eat 5 disks, then do 5 disks. Detoxing
>isn't a race. The idea is to get over the hump, where all-raw is pleasure
>instead of a drag. Cassia speeds it up is all, but that can be really
>important.

You are right. I have progressed from 5 to 7 (or 8) disks. No cramping,
but tangible evidence of cassia doing it's thing.

>After the initial rush of interest which has started regarding cassia
>(several people have made orders in the last few months, I hear) I wouldn't
>be surprised if there comes a time of shortage.

Oops! time to stop raving about cassia in public.
Hope Manis gives longer-term customer's orders priority. :-(

>And, Roy, I can't resist asking you: do you smell "old" smells being
>detoxed along with the cassia BMs?

I get whiffs of the strangest smells. Yesterday I got a strong smell of
eucalyptus. No idea how. I'm smelling strange smells, but can't corelate
it to old foods.

Regards,

Roy