RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 08:27:29 -0800
Aaron:
>Anyone who makes them aware of their own suffering/self-sacrifice, or
>threatens their self-importance (in this case Tom threatening the womb these
>poor fellows have crawled into to escape the suffering of the world that they
>can't handle), becomes a target for projecting their own self-
>agression/respression/oppression/etc.

Tom:
Thanks for your thoughts, Aaron. Just one comment; I think the "womb"
analogy is too polite. In my opinion, NFL has crawled into the sewer,
rather than a figurative womb.  :-)

Aaron:
>Just like the Romans killing Christ, only in this case, I hope Tom realizes
>that it's not worth the sacrifice if it comes down to that, and it would be
>far better to right away contact the proper authorities if there indeed was a
>threat.

Tom:
If they ever make any threats again, it will indeed be reported to the
Police, who probably won't take the "it's a joke" excuse. Here in
California, conspiring to commit an assault is a felony. Perhaps David
Wolfe needs to get better acquainted with the criminal justice system
here in California? If he went to jail, I bet he would meet a lot of
extremely friendly (if you know what I mean :-) ) cooked food eaters. Maybe
that would broaden his narrow perspectives a bit?  :-)

Tom Billings