RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 00:01:56 GMT
>>Carol:
>>The thing that keeps me from getting a Green Power juicer is that
>>creepy magnetic thing it does (to make the juice stay "fresh"
>>longer). Is the Green Life stripped of that feature as well?

Lynton:
I've had a look at magnets and how they can enhance health. They are
also useful for treating water, if used in certain ways. Even so,I would
question whether they can actually make the juice stay fresh longer,
until I see for myself. But I am sure that it wouldn't hurt.
I have read a couple of people's opinion that Green Power is relatively
easily damaged. The Omega 8000 is claimed by the sellers to be much more
rugged than the GP. I haven't seen any reference to magnets on the 8000,
but you can always find a way to put a magnet in a suitable place if you
want to try.