RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 14:43:29 -0500
Hi Roy,

> Finally Liza, after all your posts to this list: some practical
> information.

:) Glad to help! Like you, I don't say much, and when I do, I try not to
say much. :)

> The highlights for me are:
> >1-10 fuzzzy navels

Yes, this is not only an effective, but a 100% natural way to help
yourself get to sleep. :) Of course, you may experience some minor
difficulties STAYING asleep, but if this should happen, a good solution
is to have another fuzzy navel. ;) Usually most people start out at the
lower dosage, and increase gradually (or rapidly). If you experience any
mild symptoms the next morning, such as migraine, searing stomach pain,
nausea, vomiting, dizziness, extreme sensitivity to sound, light, smell,
touch, taste, or any of the other senses, the best therapy is another
fuzzy navel.

> Any food combining
> suggestions?

"Eat What You Want and Let The Food Fight Itself Out Inside."

> I'm afraid my raw diet has made me too clean.

Uh-oh, NOW what to do? :) Geez ya just can't win, can ya? ;)

It's rough out there -- 19 major airplane crashes each day around the
world, doctors operating on the wrong patient 500 times each week, and
18,000 pieces of mail are lost by the US Postal service every hour. My
advice: fuzzy navels. ;)

> This is quite a bit of food.  You must have a great lust for life to
> eat
> this much food.

;) Thanks, glad you noticed! My only problem with eating this much food
is that five or six days later I'm hungry again.

> I can imagine being so hungry as I would eat Sara Lee
> cheesecake before it could dethaw, but  never standing.

My advice: Do what I do - place a chair in front of the refrigerator.
Then you can graze efficiently, and be comfortable, too!

> Could I be getting a
> little whimpy?

Well, as the old Chinese proverb says, "It is rather to be strong than
great riches." (I may have ommitted something from the quotation).

Love Liza

[log in to unmask] (Liza May)