RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
RICHARD BOETTNER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 May 1998 20:01:35 EDT
i grew up in a family where i was abused verbally, physically,
emotionally and spiritually
my parents had (/have - they still have them i just choose to ignore
them) so many  control issues put on me, it felt like a prison

somewhere in my teens i began to somehow figure things out for myself
(something guided me, it felt like an uncle figure from the spirit plan)
at this time i found joy in seeing a new day and soon i found that other
peoples opinions really didn't matter as much as i had been taught and
found that as long as i felt strong inside and accepted myself and made
only the changes i was interested in, for self improvement, then i was
like a blade of grass in a wind and i would bend rather than break

now i enjoy my time alone ( i live alone too ) because people somehow are
always asking, is this ok, what do you think - sometime i want to shake
them and yell 'make up your own mind!'

k(no)w one
Kill the Ego, Loose the Mind, Use your Brain! (StarWulf/richard g h b)