RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 1997 00:56:57 -0500 (CDT)
I promised to post the number of the company that taped the talks at
the Whole Life Expo. Unfortunately, the company somehow maneged to ruin
the recordings of Aajonus's lectures as well the one of the workshop.
However, Aajonus will be lecturing at The San Diego Whole Life Expo May
30, - June 1, at the Del Mar Fairgrounds, and I believe that these
talks will be recorded. For information or a free catalog of events
call 1-800-332-0099.

It was very inspiring to connect with Aajonus again. He attracted a lot
of attention, and I spoke to several vegetarian types who are going to
give his high, raw fat program a chance. I think that I am going to
shelve the "zone" with its moderate fat consumption for a while and
give Aajonus liberal fat approach a shot instead.

Aajonus believes that parasites of any kind are completely harmless and
that Zephyr's problem's were due to contamination from toxins instead.

Best, Peter