RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 1997 08:18:08 -0800
Jean Louis wrote:
>Well, I don't ask myself so many questions...

Dear JL,

Thank you for the info on mackerel, will get some and try it.

As for questions, I apologize for the questions, but if I did not ask so
many questions, my son would be in an institution by now staring at his
fingers all day.

He used to stare/obsess on vacuums for 8 hours a day.

The "experts" told me to accept it, get on with my life, and drug him (of
course).

So, I could have a drugged up kid and a "happy" life for myself.

Many parents do this, if not most. After all, isn't that what the "experts"
said to do?

 I can't tell you the percent of autistic kids in institutions by age 14 but
it is very, high.I can't tell you the percent of so-called autistic kids on
mind numbing drugs, but it is very, very high. I know, because I am on all
the autism lists and the parents rave about how this drug or that drug
calmed the child down, made the child sleep, etc.

I started asking questions. The more questions I asked, the more I found
out. My son is now verbal, is happy when he gets up, is happy most of the
day, is making amazing progress. Is he cured? No, not yet! But with more
"QUESTIONS", who knows???

I simply will not take no for an answer, that he belongs in a retard class
with no future, as experts have told me. There is too much "there, there" in
that brain for me to quit asking questions.

Moira

not a flame