RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 19:28:22 -0400
Hello Keith,

I am terribly sorry for the rudeness expressed recently on the list.
For
some reason, this list has gotten a kind of sour and intolerant tone
to it
in recent times - it didn't always have this feel to it.

At any rate - I for one was interested in your question, and am still
interested to hear whatever answers turn up, whenever they do. I know
lots
of people in the city that would like to know about this.

Also - the goat's milk yogurt that Lucia mentioned is extremely
delicious,
in my opinion. You might try that, too. Tell them I sent you (I like
the
owners a lot, and the way they run their operation).

Love Liza