RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheila Shea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 1997 21:43:20 -0700 (MST)
>At 07:13 PM 4/27/97 +0200, you wrote:
>Good comments, Jean-Louis...

>>Maybe we have partially adapted to grains, but starch is not the whole
>>thing (similarly, lactose doesn't solve the problem of milk). There
>>are enough gluten intolerants to at least prove that bread is not
>>good for everyone.

>That is surely true, but a great deal less frenziedly prohibitive than some
>caveats I have read here. I am coming to believe taht these foods should be
>considered as possible
>causes of some health problems of some people-

Hi,
I would suggest reading Elaine Gottschall's book, Breaking the Vicious
cycle, Intestinal Health through diet. She states that the complex carbs
acc to research are the main culprits in intestinal disorders and she has
an excellent explanation.
Sincerely,
Sheila Shea

Always interested in Intestinal Health and Colon Hydrotherapy issues.
http://www.sheilas.com