RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert W. Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 1996 03:36:51 EDT
Oh, my, the Wardman is off on another one of his rants.  Just humor him,
Traci.

Kirt, thanks for the karenga info; I may or may not try.  Have you had
sea palm?  That's also better than dulse, but as expensive as your
karenga.  MCSV has it.  By the way, I'm curious, about how much karenga
do you usually eat when you eat it and how frequently does it taste good
to an Instincto?  I still don't have the hang of this Instincto thing, so
I like to ask questions like this one.  And your mango story was
great!	But, hey, Kirt, it ain't the poor whales' and dolphins'
fault if their sick!  We're the ones mucking up their environment.  I'd
had tumors too if I were forced to breathe oil slicks every day.  But I
hear you about circles --- this veg-raw may be one of them!

Meredith, I'm staying up past my bedtime just to write to you.  I hope
you appreciate it.  Eileen is a self-employed commercial artist, and very
good at it.  She has a client the keeps flying her into Dallas for
consultations.  She also did some ad work for one of the major car
companies.  Pretty computer-literate for an artist, too.  She has an MFA
from Arizona State (or is it Arizona; I get them mixed up --- whichever
one has the big art reputation).  That's why I think you guys would have
a lot in common.  She wants to go to China some day to see the terra
cotta "standing army."  I'll bet you've been there and could tell her all
about it.  Go ahead and send her an e-mail; tell her you know her
brother.  You guys'd probably have fun together.  She loves to travel,
into geneology of the Averys, so-called "fine" dining, calligraphy, and I
don't know what-all down there in Lala land.  Recently married to Michael
Smith, grandson of the Smith-Barney Smiths, but kept her own name.  (See,
she's kind of unconventional like me; well, not like me, exactly either.)
 He's an artist too.  I think he works for her!  So now you can tell
Mitsuo all about her.  Trust those Japanese to always be interested in
business!  Thank you for liking my M2M letters.  I work hard on them.
How many have you read?  If you've read 'em all, you must really be
confused (er, enlightened) by now, eh?	Are you the butternut
squash lover?  Yesterday at the Farm, they gave me a choice between a
biodynamic butternut and a biodynamic spaghetti, and I chose the
spaghetti.  What do you think of that?  Am I hopeless, or what?

Hi, Ellie!  Gee, it looks like the whole M2M is on-line to veg-raw.
Where's Deb Boyar?

Oh, it's you again!  I eat dulse same as you, alone  or on salad, but I
hardly ever make salad any more --- too much trouble.  Just one food at a
time, unless it's Green Energy; then I like to sprinkle that on whatever
greens I'm eating.  Had GE on nappa tonight.  I like GE on millet or
sesame seeds too.  Reminds me of what peanut butter used to taste like in
my former life.  But getting back to your question, here's a recipe I
invented: Slice some tomatoes, put a strip of dulse on each slice, then
eat.  Yum!

Hey, guys.  Do you think normal folk ever look in on us?  They probably
can't believe their eyes!  And now I must really go to bed.  You'd think
it shouldn't be that hard to achieve my goal of going to bed before
midnight at least one day this week, would you?  Since joining veg-raw
this has becomea problem.