RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Shufelt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 May 1998 07:48:48 -0700
Dear Ellie:

Hi.  Thanks for your reply.  This is so interesting.  I'd like some advice.

I'm 36 with a background primarily in public relations, although I
graduated from Williams College with a degree in geology and was pre-vet
for two years.  I would love to help out with research in the field of
nutrition either in a p.r. way or a scientific way.  I'd even be willing to

For the past three years, I've been doing so much reading on nutrition,
especially vegetarianism and raw food diets, that it's too bad I wasn't
getting paid for all the time I spent!  Anyway, any advice about how to get
involved in some capacity now?  I'm single, self-employed, and can move
anywhere and begin a new prject immediately.  Do you suggest another
listserv to join and to post this kind of message to?

Thanks so much for your advice, and I'd love to hear more about your paper
on the so-called sympathetic dominance.  Be well and God bless.

Cordially,
David Shufelt

At 05:34 AM 5/27/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Sympathetic nervous system dominance is not a genetic indivdual
>characteristic. If this system is dominant it is an indication that the
>body is spending a lot of time detoxing. This system speeds up
>metabolism and therefore the detoxification of unwanted endogenous and
>exogenous toxins. I am a retired neurophysiologist and am publishing a
>paper about this, but it will probably not be published for another
>year.
>My best, Ellie

David Shufelt  executive director, PrayerLift, Inc.
email: [log in to unmask]