RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 18:21:59 GMT
 Dariusz wrote:
>... no one here has been able to go beyond the diet question.

huh? what question?

regarding vomiting food:  a serious aspect of this is the loss of the body's
enzymes, espescially when eating and vomiting cooked food.
In order to digest cooked foods, the body manufactures the required enzymes.
When the body is short of enzymes, it is this digestive effort that slows
you down (and can make you sleep, for eg).  The enzymes are recovered when
the food is absorbed.  If you vomit the food, the enzymes are lost,  this
makes it an effective way to commit suicide if done on a regular basis.
THIS HAS BEEN PROVEN IN EXPERIMENTS, I think by Edward Howell for eg.
Look, if you want to do it, its your life.  But if you're trying to get
healthy then forget it.  Eating cooked is a_lot healthier than vomiting !!!!!
BTW, anyone who says that cooked food is poison is rubbish.  It might have
some degee of toxicity, but look: the world population is now over 5billion,
and counting, almost all of them eat cooked!  Think about it.

Life expectancy on cooked could be 50 to 100 years (my grandmother lived to 96).
Life expectance on vomiting could be 50 to 100 weeks (depending on where
your starting it could be a lot less).

regards, Lynton