RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 1997 10:20:52 +0000
Hi Cathy and Peter,

Peter:
>The question we have to ask ourselves is: If it was proven tomorrow
>beyond any shadow of a doubt that diet - no matter which - has no
>impact on health or longevity whatsoever, how would we feel about
>ourselves - how would we react?

At least for me I know, what changing to raw instinctive nutrition did
to my health, bodily and spiritual. Perhaps it's too easy to state, what
one   w o u l d   do in any situation. For instance, if people are asked
if they would prefer eggs from healthy chicken even if they were more
expensive, they mostly agree. And afterwards in the supermarket you see
them buy the cheaper eggs from non-organic sources and sick chicken. :-(
Well, for what it's worth: I wouldn't change anything. I know, I am on
the right path and if the whole world goes crazy and starts to eat
only products of KFC, McDonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut,
etc., well then be it that. I wish them good luck. =3D:O

Cathy:
>My life isn't lived for the sake of what I eat;  I want to learn to eat
>in a  way that I may live out my life to its fullest and serve the
>purpose for which I was put here on earth.

I couldn't have expressed it better. AFAIK the purpose for all beings on
earth is to learn something. And I've got no idea why I should learn, how
sick I can be. I'd rather learn what my human potential is and how to
reach it. Michael Roads says, that it is a privilege to be a human. If
that is true, then one shouldn't waste that privilege.

Cathy:
>Therefore, I have partaken of my share of the SAD, but have naturally
>stayed away from a diet that consisted of regular a regular consumption
>of meat. This is just naturally me, going along with what my body tells
>me it wants.

What do you think - if some time your body tells you to eat meat, would
you be able to do it? Perhaps even raw?

Best raw greetings,

Stefan
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]