RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Loren Lockman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 11:32:15 EDT
Dear Bernarr,

You are of course right.

Anyone who is not hungry, should not eat.  Force feeding is never
appropriate.

I was trying to point out that very few people even fall in to the
"shouldn't fast" category.  Many people undertake fasts though they
may not
have lost their appetite.  They are choosing to fast because they want
focus their energy on allowing their body to clean out and heal.

The conditions I mentioned are the ones that I believe could be in
some
danger from initiating such a fast.  If there's already no appetite,
that's
a different situation, and I agree that a fast would be warranted
until
appetite returned.

Hope this clarifies a bit.

Namaste,