RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 1997 10:52:48 -0400
Stefan:
> I'm tired to read the empty phrases of some boys in extended puberty.
> Also it's not the purpose of this list to give voice to people who were
> excluded before for good reasons.

I agree. To everyone: please stop this no-debate. The list has been polluted by
non-discussions long enough, and anyone can refer to the archives and chose
his/her side.

I have no problem with Stephen (or whoever hides behind the pseudonym "Vicki")
being on the list, but I would suggest that if anyone started a pseudo-debate on
evolution with the idea of proving or disproving that humans are vegetarians or
omnivores, that no one responds. There is already enough material on the
subject.

> So, Peter, please stop this. And unsubscribe Vicki if she doesn't re-
> frain from making herself the mouthpiece of NFL.

That would be useless, they would find other ways to infiltrate here...
Seriously, this list can be a marvelous place of peaceful exchange, between meat
eaters and non-meat eaters, 100% raw and non-100% raw, etc. Those who are not
satisfied with that can leave, there are other raw lists.

Best wishes,

Jean-Louis