RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 97 13:46:43 -1000
Subject:     Re: Dairy Experimenting
Sent:        3/7/97 7:28 PM
To:          Raw Food Mailing List, [log in to unmask]

Kirt:
>A little instincto gossip to add: Talking to Zephyr on the phone from
>Hawaii yesterday, he mentioned that one of the fellows at Pangaia was
>drinking raw goat milk and it seemed to be digesting well. No details about
>the whys and wherefores, but the guy seemed to be doing well with it...

A man named Scott at Pangaia who's been more or less instincto for a year
(eating other foods on experiement more than craving) has gotten really
into raw goats milk.  He likes it a lot, drinks maybe a quart a day.  He
has been for several weeks.  Unfortuanetly it's very difficult for goats
to produce lots of milk without grains or a baby.  Scott's also been
eating a lot of sprouted coconuts, which I don't find that attractive.
Scott also has a strong unattractive to me body smell, but he's also been
trying cooked taro and other non instincto foods.  I dunno, I didn't try
it.

Zephyr